We service your area and were ready to provide you the best swimming pool, spa, and fountain service this summer. Aren’t you tired of looking at that dirty pool? Let our certified professionals take care of your pool service this summer. Request a free service bid today! LA Pool Guys specializes in commercial and residential swimming pool service, spa service and fountain service in Los Angeles, Orange County, Lancaster, Palmdale, Pasadena, Long Beach Huntington Beach, Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Hollywood, Beverly Hills …. well, you get the idea =)
LA Pool Guys has been proudly providing professional pool service ( try to say that five times fast =) to Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, and surrounding cities for the past 17 years. Swimming pools service, spa service, and fountain service has been our main focus. As the swimming season approaches, our professional technicians are gearing up for another hot summer full of sparkling pools.
All of you swimming pool, spa, and fountain owners in the LA area we hope to meet you this summer. Contact us today for a free service estimate. Let us get that pool sparkling for you. Then you can enjoy some sparkling water by your sparkling pool!
LA Pool Guys Your Los Angeles Pool Service Company
Award winning pool service company LA Pool Guys is now providing their professional commercial and residential swimming pool, spa, and fountain services in Lancaster CA ,Palmdale CA, and Santa Clarita CA , and surrounding areas. Contact us today!
LA Pool Guys
Phone: (213) 999 – 7665 ext 1
L A Pool Guys Receives 2014 Best of Long Beach Award
Long Beach Award Program Honors the Achievement
LONG BEACH July 29, 2014 — L A Pool Guys has been selected for the 2014 Best of Long Beach Award in the Swimming Pool Service & Repair category by the Long Beach Award Program.
Each year, the Long Beach Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Long Beach area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2014 Long Beach Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Long Beach Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Long Beach Award Program
The Long Beach Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Long Beach area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Long Beach Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Long Beach Award Program
LA Pool Guys was interviewed about professional pool services on Southern California Homes, a top website for Los Angeles County and Orange County houses: “5 Tips on Swimming Pool Cleaning and Repair.”
LA Pool Guys interview with Souther California Homes
Tell us a little bit about your experience, company history and the services you offer.
LA Pool Guys is the leading swimming pool, spa, and fountain service and repair company in Los Angeles County and Orange County, Long Beach, Pasadena and surrounding areas. LA Pool Guys has been providing its professional swimming pool, spa, and fountain services since 2001. We specialize in commercial and residential swimming pool service, and we offer full-service weekly pool service plans to ensure proper professionals pool service maintenance and chemical balance.
Why do swimming pools need regular maintenance?
To sum it up, a pool without proper filtration equipment and chemical balance a swimming pool is basically a bath tub. No one would ever get in a bathtub after 30 people have been in it! Swimming pools need regular maintenance for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Proper chemical balance needs to be maintained to ensure longer equipment life
- To avoid skin/eye irritation
- Extended plaster life
- Pool filtration systems do a lot of the work, but it takes chemistry to maintain a balance water system
- Proper sanitation will eliminate dangerous pathogens and microorganisms from infecting pool users
- Improper balance leads to cloudy water
What are the main things that should be done during a standard swimming pool service and how often should they be done
- The Los Angeles Health Department has a checklist of the items that it requires pool service technicians to fill out each time they provide pool service at a commercial property in Los Angeles County. This checklist includes basic chemical motoring (chlorine, acid, alkalinity, PH, calcium, stabilizer once a month, pressure, clarity and chemicals added).
- Although this is not required for residential swimming pools, LA Pool Guys has adopted this log sheet system for all of our swimming pools, spas and fountains that we service commercial or residential in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Other duties each visit include vacuuming, backwashing and cleaning the pool filter as needed, emptying all of the pump and skimmer baskets, brushing the pool walls and tile and skimming the water surface. Phosphate, algae treatments and TDS (total dissolved solids) tests result in pool and spa draining or special treatments and are all part of LA Pool Guys customer care preventative maintenance program. Phosphate levels and TDS levels are tested twice per year for our entire portfolio and more often as needed by certain swimming pools.
How can people figure out the proper chemical balance for their swimming pools
People can go down to their local pool supply store and either take a water sample in, or purchase a test kit or test strips. Test strips are very simple to read, but if you want a more extensive water analysis you should consider bringing a water sample in.
What are some of the most common repairs that are needed in the Los Angeles area?
Los Angeles is one of the best climates in the world for swimming pools. As a result people can use their pools without worry of them being closed for part of the year or “winterization.” When our busy season starts, pool heaters are first on the list of common equipment repairs. Lights, pumps, motors and filters and re-plasters are all right up there as well.
Is there anything that homeowners can do to help reduce the need for or frequency of swimming pool repairs?
- Proper pool chemical balance
- Swimming pool preventative maintenance
- Filter cleanings & backwashes (when filter pressure shows a change in pressure 5 lbs. or more)
- Never run the pool pump when the water is below the halfway point on the tile line
- Empty swimming pool pump baskets and skimmer baskets consistently
What’s the best way for people to get in contact with you and your company?
LA Pool Guys’ info is:
P: (213) 999-7665
It’s about that time of year again. I know that spring just sprung, but every time the temperature jumps into the 90’s the swimming pool business for Los Angeles and Orange County begins to awake from the depths of winter. Although, “depths of winter” in Southern California is laughable. Basically it is now “shorts weather” instead of “light sweater weather.” I’m ready to put some slow cooked bbq on my smoker, and swimmers everywhere are ready to jump in.
With the early heat wave LA Pool Guys will be offering a $50 discount through the summer for signing a monthly service agreement. it can be used towards pool, spa, or fountain service or as a credit towards any pre-summer repairs that you may be looking to take care of before the big backyard bbq blowout. Maybe the heat is getting to me, maybe i’m just in the summer spirit, and maybe i’m jumping the gun. Whatever the case… maybe it’s time to give LA Pool Guys a ring?! Who knows, since it is so early in the season. Maybe i’ll come up with an even better offer!